Our counselor is here to help. Courtney Winford happily makes herself available to students who are struggling to meet their educational goals due to both academic and non-academic reasons. No issue is too small or large to talk to Courtney about. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, a Master’s Degree in Counseling and is a credentialed School Counselor. She is able to connect students with support services in their community in order to quickly get them back on the path to success. She also provides valuable workshops that encourage, motivate, instill confidence, and reinforce positive self-esteem.
For an appointment call (714) 592-1005 ext. 4470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why see a Counselor?
- Counseling offers a chance to explore areas of life that can bring more personal satisfaction and confidence
- Helps students sort through personal difficulties and recognize the parts of their lives that are going well.
- Helps students identify strengths they already have to motivate and encourage progress.
- Strengths can be nurtured to become the tools for change, and to add clarity to life and ultimately benefit the student and others.
- Counseling to develop successful life skills
- Goal setting assistance
- Effective communication skills
- Solution focused problem solving
- Temperament and personality assessments
- Counseling for effective stress management
- Community resources and referrals
The Main Office for the Adult School Counselor is located at our Westminster Mall campus at 1025 Westminster Mall Space 1017A, Westminster (lower level, inside the mall by JC Penney), on Mon-Thurs, and at our Gothard campus on Fridays.