These classes are open to everyone, but we especially encourage our ESL Level 3 & 4 students to enroll. The classes held at HBAS campuses also include optional ESL support classes.
When & Where:
Personal Care Aide - This free 12-week program consists of 3 noncredit courses, and includes American Heart Association First Aid, CPR/AED certification and visits from local employers. Choose from two locations:
- Sept. 5 – Nov. 14 @ Orange Coast College, or
- Sept. 10 – Nov 16 @ HBAS Westminster High School Campus *
Early Childhood Education - Students who complete 6 units of Early Childhood Education or Child Development qualify as an Assistant Teacher.
- Aug. 28 – Dec. 13 @ HBAS Westminster High School Campus*
Students must complete an application form to attend OCC, and then enroll in the class. Visit the Adult Education Office at Orange Coast College, OR attend a Registration Session at one of the Huntington Beach Adult School campuses:
- Mon., June 4, 8:30 - 11:00am @ Gothard (Huntington Beach)
- Mon., June 11, 2:30 - 4:30pm @ Westminster Mall Learning Center (Level 1 by JC Penney)
Questions? Contact Rena Quinonez at (714) 432-5988 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Includes optional ESL support class.