Huntington Beach Adult School is holding English classes.
New students (not currently enrolled students) may start the enrolling for Summer ESL Classes now by filling out the ESL Online Enrollment Form. At the end of the form, please click on the link to select a date, time, and location to come in for ESL orientation and assessment. You will need to attend our ESL Orientation and Assessment to enroll for summer school. Current Students use the link your instructor has provided you with.
Summer classes are from June 21, 2021 to July 29, 2021.
Thank you for your patience. If you need assistance with the application, please call (714) 894-1018.
English as a Second Language
ESL classes are located throughout our district in Huntington Beach, Westminster, and Costa Mesa. All ESL classes are free.
Students who enroll in an English class will take a short assessment test, attend orientation, and be placed in the appropriate level. Instructors are highly trained and focus on developing a student’s ability to read and communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
The ESL Administrative Office is located at 14325 Goldenwest Street, Westminster 92683 (Westminster High School Campus). For information, please call (714) 894-1018. There is no mail-in registration for ESL classes.
How to enroll:
- Please fill out an ESL Online Enrollment Form.
- Someone will contact you.
- Take an assessment to determine your class level.
- A school email will be set up for you. Please check your school email about class updates.
* Please do not come to our campuses if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have a new cough, headache, feeling weak, have a fever, or having difficulty breathing.