Our Job Developer, Arlene Flores, helps our students prepare for success in their new careers by keeping regular office hours, offering workshops for resume review and job search strategies, and working with CTE Program students to help prepare for externships and employment upon completion of their programs. Arlene has built strong relationships with hiring managers, and can assist with preparing for and setting up interviews; She has over 20 years of experience in the Healthcare field as well as a strong background in Career Services, Sales and Marketing.
(Ways to Schedule an appointment; Email, Walk In, and/or Call ). Please note, Services are provided for HBAS students and there is no guarantee of employment.
(714) 842-4227 ext. 4422
EMPLOYERS, are you seeking a great Job Candidate? If YES, please feel free to reach out to Arlene to help fill your open positions. Let me be your NO cost staffing solution.
- Provide resumes on highly qualified candidates
- Pre-screen candidates
- We can provide onsite interviewing in our Student Center
- Help set up interviews
In the Student Center students have access to the following;
- View current Job postings and view College information
- Computer stations available where you can apply for jobs or utilize "Optimal Resume" for your resume, cover letter, etc...
- Job Searching via the internet
- Explore various career opportunities
Services Provided for HBAS Students;
- Employment Assistance, provides job searching skills, and job leads posted
- Assist with interview prep., applications, and how to follow up after the interview
- Resume review
- Dress for success tips
- Employment workshops
Student Center Hours
Monday / Wednesday
10:00am - 2:00pm
3:30pm - 7:00pm
8:30am - 12:30pm
8:30am - 12:30pm
*3rd Fridays 8:15am -12:15 pm
*The College and Career Specialist is available for appointments every third Friday (use online appointment scheduler visit College and Career Page).