Our Job Developer, Arlene Flores, helps our students prepare for success in their new careers by keeping regular office hours, offering workshops for resume review and job search strategies, and working with CTE Program students to help prepare for externships and employment upon completion of externship. Arlene has strong relationships with hiring managers, and can assist with preparing for and setting up interviews; She has over 20 years of experience in the Healthcare field as well as a strong background in Career Services, Sales and Marketing.
(714) 842-4227 ext. 4422
Employers are you seeking a great Job Candidate? If YES, please feel free to reach out to Arlene to help fill your open positions. Let me be your NO cost staffing solution.
- Provide resumes on highly qualified candidates
- Pre-screen candidates
- We can provide onsite interviewing in our Student Center
- Help set up interviews
Services Provided for HBAS Students;
In the Student Center students have access to the following;
- View current Job postings and view College information
- Computer stations available where you can apply for jobs or utilize "Optimal Resume" for your resume, cover letter, etc...
- Job Searching via the internet
- Explore various career opportunities