High School Diploma and GED Students
What does it cost to do the GED or the High School Diploma?
Can I still get my high school diploma?
How long does it take to finish the high school diploma?
If you can spend 15 hours per week on your classes, you should be completing 1 credit per week.
How long does it take to finish the GED?
How do I get GED Test Vouchers?
The GED Ready® test voucher allows a student to take a FREE practice test ($6 value per subject: Math, Science, Social Studies or Reasoning Through Language Arts) and a GED® test voucher allows a student to take one of the four tests for FREE ($35 value per subject: Math, Science, Social Studies, or Reasoning Through Language Arts).
Can I do ESL and the High School Diploma or GED at the same time?
How do I enroll?
- Fill out the online form, you only need to fill out the form once.
- Check your email, our staff will email you with instructions, including a school issued email account.
- Sign in using your new school issued Microsoft Outlook email account.
- Sign up for online or in person CASAS testing using the Bookings link in your email.
I filled out the form, now what?
Do I need to use the school email given to me?
How do I log into my email account?
What is the CASAS Test?
Do I need a CASAS Test?
Where are classes located?
- Classes for GED and Diploma are online.
- Per CDC recommendations, students are welcome to come to the Westminster Mall site for any additional help by reserving a seat on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. If no reservation is made, seats will be available on a first come first serve basis.
HBAS-M – Huntington Beach Adult School Westminster Mall
1025 Westminster Mall, Westminster 92683
Level One, by JC Penney
- Per CDC recommendations the BESST Center (Costa Mesa) time blocks are on a Tuesday or Thursday morning or a Wednesday evening. If no reservation is made, seats will be available on a first come first serve basis.
HBAS-B – Huntington Beach Adult School BESST Campus
2045 Meyer Place, Costa Mesa 92627
Office: Room 120
I am parent/guardian, how do I get my child to enroll?