High School Diploma and GED Students
- Fill out our online form https://bit.ly/3k9r4NU
a.) You will be required to schedule an appointment after the form to come in for orientation/testing.
b.) Reservations will need to be made at least 2 days in advance.
c.) Updated times will be available every two weeks.
- Attend your scheduled appointment at the Westminster Mall location for an orientation session and complete a CASAS Test.
a.) Masks are required for entry and testing.
b.) Please account for timing as it may take up to 3 hours.
c.) New students will be provided a new HBAS email.
- An ID card will be issued out to you after enrollment.
- Check your HBAS email by the end of the week about information for your classes.
What does it cost to do the GED or the High School Diploma?
Can I still get my High School Diploma?
How long does it take to finish the High School Diploma?
If you can spend 15 hours per week on your classes, you should be completing 1 credit per week.
How long does it take to finish the GED?
How do I get GED Test Vouchers?
The GED Ready® test voucher allows a student to take a FREE practice test ($6 value per subject: Math, Science, Social Studies or Reasoning Through Language Arts) and a GED® test voucher allows a student to take one of the four tests for FREE ($35 value per subject: Math, Science, Social Studies, or Reasoning Through Language Arts).
Can I do ESL and the High School Diploma or GED at the same time?
Do I need to use the school email given to me?
How do I log into my email account?
What is the CASAS Test?
Do I need a CASAS Test?
Where are classes located?
- GED classes are delivered online using Aztec Software. Students are welcome to come to our Learning Centers for additional help.
- High School Diploma courses are delivered online using Edgenuity. Students are welcome to come to our Learning Centers for additional help and to get tests unlocked.
1025 Westminster Mall, Space 1017A, Westminster 92683
Level One, by JC Penney
2045 Meyer Place, Costa Mesa 92627
Office: Room 120
I am parent/guardian, how do I get my child to enroll?