Diploma / GED » Transcript / GED Score Requests

Transcript / GED Score Requests

Huntington Beach Adult School can provide official copies of student records in the form of a transcript. However, we cannot provide copies of diploma’s.

The Diploma is a one-time certificate issued to represent your completion of high school. Only unofficial GED results can be provided by HBAS.


For official records visit GED.com