HBAS Webpages » Staff » Employment


Current Openings:
Classified Employees (non-certificated)
We are part of the Huntington Beach Union High School District and classified employees are hired through the district office. Please visit their website at www.hbuhsd.edu and go to the Human Resources link for more information, or call them at (714) 903-7000, ext.4225.
Teachers (certificated)
To teach for the Huntington Beach Adult School, you must have a valid teaching credential. (Adult Education Designated Subjects; Single Subject; Multiple Subject, etc.).
Most credentials require completion of the CBEST test.

Check    for Job Openings
Huntington Beach Adult School
17231 Gothard Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
attn: Adult School Secretary

or attention to the department in which you would like to teach.
Useful Links:
Non Discrimination Notice
The Huntington Beach Union High School District and the Huntington Beach Adult School do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual harassment and sexual orientation), handicap, or age in any of its policies, procedures, or practices, in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights of 1964 (pertaining to race, color and national origin), Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (pertaining to sex, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (pertaining to handicap) and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975 (pertaining to age). Copies of the complete policies and complaint procedures are available in the Adult School office.