Are you having employment challenges? Are you looking for guidance and support? We're offering a FREE webinar series: "Essential Skills for the New Economy." Each Friday, Job Developer Arlene Flores and Valerie Beachley will explore a new Fun Friday topic. Here's the line-up so far:
- 4/24, What to do if your Employment is Affected by Covid-19 < watch video here!
- 5/1, Resume and Interview Do's and Don'ts & the Power of LinkedIn for Branding - Guest Speaker Jose Galeana, Recruiting Analyst from Davita
- 5/8, Virtual Interviewing< watch video here!
- 5/15, Getting Started with Entrepreneurship - Elizabeth Pechs from CIELO (Community for Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Opportunities)
- 5/22, Build a Resume that Gets Noticed, Jose Galeana, Recruiting Analyst from DaVita
- 5/29, Navigating Employment and Social Services, Lilian Tang, OCAPICA (Orange County Asian Pacific Islander Community Alliance)
All presentations are from 12pm-12:30pm, followed by Q & A with Arlene, Valerie and any guest speakers.
These workshops are free and open to ALL HBAS students via Office 365 Teams. Click here to sign up for the next webinar. Keep an eye out for an invite in your HBAS email account. RSVP by accepting the invite!
If you are having trouble connecting to the webinar or experiencing technical difficulties please call or text Jorge Van Dyck @ (562) 999-2292.