Our Job Developer, Arlene Flores, helps HBAS students prepare for success in their new careers by keeping regular office hours, assisting with resume review, job search strategies, and working with CTE Program students to help prepare for employment upon completion of their programs. Arlene has built strong relationships with hiring managers, and can assist with preparing for job interviews; She has over 20 years of experience in the Healthcare field, worked as a Director of Career Services overseeing Placement and Externship, and brings a strong background in Sales and Marketing.
(Ways to Schedule an appointment with the Job Developer - Email, Walk In, and/or Call - ). Please note, Services are provided for enrolled HBAS students and there is no guarantee of employment.
EMPLOYERS, Are you seeking a great Job Candidate? If YES, please feel free to reach out to Arlene
to help fill your open positions - Let me be your NO cost staffing solution.
- I can Provide resumes on highly qualified candidates
- Pre-screen candidates
- Can provide onsite interviewing in our Student Center
- Help set up interviews
In the Student Center students have access to the following;
- View current Job postings and view College information
- Computer stations available where you can apply for jobs or utilize "Optimal Resume" for your resume, cover letter, etc...
- Job Searching via the internet
- Explore various career opportunities
HBAS STUDENTS Services Provided;
- Employment Assistance (Must have Right To Work Documentation for Job placement assistance)
- Provides job searching techniques and posts job leads)
- Assist with interview skills. and how to follow up after the interview
- CTE Completers receive one on one job placement assistance upon completion of their program - Work together as a "team"
- Techniques of resume preparation
- Dress for success tips
- Time management
- Helpful Job Links;
HBAS hosted a Job Fair on March 26th here at our Gothard Campus! We had over 526 in attendance and 52 employers. Did you attend? Are you in the interview process or have you been hired from our Job Fair? Please give me a call or send me an email I would like to hear if you were employed. firstname.lastname@example.org