Our Job Developer, Arlene Flores, helps HBAS students prepare for success in their new careers by keeping regular office hours, assisting with resume, provides job search strategies, prepare for interviews, application process, and help prepare for employment. Arlene has built strong relationships with many OC hiring managers, and can assist with employment goals. She has over 20 years of experience in the Healthcare field, worked as a Director of Career Services overseeing Placement and Externship for a private college, and along with DOR & The Regional Center has helped those with disabilities secure jobs.
You can reach Arlene via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the CHAT feature on your Teams.
Please note, Services are provided for HBAS students and HBAS can not guarantee employment.
EMPLOYERS Are you seeking a great Job Candidate? If YES, please feel free to reach out to me
to help fill your open positions - Let me be your NO cost staffing solution.
- I can Provide resumes on highly qualified candidates
- Pre-screen candidates
- Provide onsite interviewing in our Student Center
- Help set up interviews
In the Student Center students have access to the following; - Gothard Site Room B-103
- View current Job postings
- Computer stations available where you can apply for jobs or utilize "OneFlow" for your resume
- Job Searching via the internet
- Explore various career opportunities
HBAS STUDENTS Services Provided;
- Employment Assistance (Must have Right To Work Documentation for Job placement assistance)
- Supports our High level ESL, HS/GED, and our Career Training Program Graduates
- Provides job searching techniques and posts job leads
- Assist with interview skills. and how to follow up after the interview
- CTE Completers receive one on one job placement assistance upon completion of their program - Work together as a "team"
- Techniques of resume preparation
- Dress for success tips
- Time management
- Helpful Job Links;
- OC One-Stop Centers | Home (oconestop.com)
Here are some of our Partners who have HIRED our HBAS Students!